Welcome you to the Palmberg pages. Data protection is very important to us. Below we would like to inform you about how we process your data. Therefore, we ask you to carefully read the following information on data protection.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy statement applies to data processing by
PALMBERG Büroeinrichtungen + Service GmbH
Am Palmberg 9
Telefon +49 38828-38-0
Fax +49 38828 38-136
The data protection officer of Palmberg is reachable under the address above, for the attention of Mrs Anne Burmeister, or under email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting Computer,
- date and time of Access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the
name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the Website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you according to Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR have given express consent to this,
- disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Article 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely could mean that you cannot use all features of our Website.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking Tools.
For the purpose of customising and continually optimising our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / Version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Opposition to data collection
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent detection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Contract data processing
We have entered into a contract data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
6. Social media plug-ins
We do not use social media plug-ins, e.g. Facebook.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their Details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- to demand, in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data held by us, except as far as processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Article 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact
the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our Office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular Situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. In the case of processing personal data, the information is transmitted in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. Our hedging measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Timeliness and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official regulations, it may be necessary to change this privacy Statement.