With flexible production and laser technique to innovative products!
Office furniture is a trendsetter for modern workplaces today. Quality and reliability towards the customers have top priority for PALMBERG, no matter whether series products or special designs are being manufactured. PALMBERG’s know-how allows meeting almost every customer request. A flexible and state-of-the-art production is providing a precisely fitting cut for every room situation.
Safeguarding the future by fast flex production and laser technique!
PALMBERG produces in one of the most modern office furniture factories of Europe. Since the official startup of new, highly automated machinery (Flex 2) on 12th September 2012, PALMBERG has been producing in record time. Now, from chipboard to finished piece of furniture, the production can be even faster and more flexible. Further advantages of this innovative production method are relief of existing production processes associated with the efficient use of already available machines, as well as shorter setting-up and processing times.
Perfect parts make perfect furniture. With the introduction of an innovative laser technology in the field of edge banding. PALMBERG shows that the company is not only developing product design matters.
Advantages of the new PALMBERG flex production:
- house parts 100 % order-related and exact piece-count production
- Edge banding with 100 % laser technology
- Part production of any decor and edge variety
- Flexible and faster access to all board materials, thus short term extra production of parts possible (shorter setting-up and processing times / 3 days)
- Permanent inventory of the board materials
- Quality improvement by clean and exact copy milling cutting of the edge ends (latest technology)
- Exact dimensional and angle accuracy by additional milling cutters, fences and the special angle feeding
- Saving of material resources (waste)
- Reduced stocks of material (capital commitment)
- Saving of energy
Additionally, the integrated storage optimization module "IntelliStore" realizes a stock control geared towards PALMBERG. In an automatic stock, boards and furniture parts are not being stored according to a fixed inner system of order, but in a way that they can be stored and removed quickly. This kind of "chaotic" stock-keeping allows optimization of storage space and ways.
With the new variable flex production, laser technique inclusive, PALMBERG is providing a perfect stage for small and large offices. This leads to perfect solutions for classic and modern office design at the highest stage. The result – first rate office furniture.